During the year, we offer the possibility for players from all over the world to come to the academy and take part of the annual program but in shorter periods. Thus, they can perform an intense practice with specific training to face a tournament.
The training plan is developed by our coaching team (paddle tennis coaches, fitness coaches, physiotherapists, doctors, psychologists, etc.); all of them are high-qualified professionals by the most prestigious worldwide organizations and with several years of experience. They are all headed by Daniel Sanyo Gutierrez and Claudio Gilardoni.
The Academy adapts to the needs of the player by offering the training model that the player needs according to his/her level. This training model is based on the one that follows, among other players, Sanyo Gutiérrez himself, number 1 in paddle tennis in 2018 and actual number 2.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
• Padel training, mental and physical.
• Accommodation in the same facilities as the tennis academy, where part of the staff also resides: coaches, workers, and Juan Carlos Ferrero himself.
• Wi-Fi connection throughout the facility.
• Full board of 5 daily meals.
• Injury diagnosis and treatment service in our physiotherapy clinic.
• Free use of all Equelite facilities.
• Accident insurance.
• Coaching in competitions.
THE PROGRAM DOESN’T INCLUDE
- Tournament expenses
|LOW season||HIGH season|
The training schedule varies depending on the stage of the season in which the player arrives, but the day is always divided in two training shifts in the morning and another one in the afternoon, normally two of padel and the other of physical training, always introducing mental work, and if necessary, physiotherapy and injury prevention treatments.