The Summer Stage is distinguished by having more than 20 years of experience training young tennis players from all around the world. Having each programme adapted to age and level, the children can take advantage of their stay to live the experience of training the same way as the annual players who want to achieve -or have already achieved- professional tennis do.
An international campus where you can learn and improve your paddle tennis level, while having fun, learning languages, and developing your social skills. The Stage offers the possibility of playing and knocking up with professional players, as well as it gives you the opportunity to live with and meet the professional players who train and live in the Academy: Sanyo Gutiérrez (number 1 in Paddle Tennis) or Juan Carlos Ferrero (number 1 in Tennis).
It is a unique opportunity to improve your level, compete against people from all around the world, and keep training paddle tennis and your physical condition in a professional way, independent of your level.
From May 30 to September4. Choose your weekly or fortnight stay.
The entrance (arrival day) is on the first Sunday corresponding to the chosen option, from 10:00 am to 13:00 pm.
The departure is on the last Saturday of the final week, from 10:00 am to
WHAT DOES THE SUMMER STAGE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Full board stay in the Academy
- Daily paddle tennis and physical training (morning and afternoon sessions)
- Physiotherapist service
- Usage of all the facilities in the Academy
- Complementary recreational activities
- Gifts and photos with professional tennis and paddle tennis players whenever it is possible.
- Everything included in a one-week stay
- Regular physical and technical tests
- Physical, technical, and social report at the end of the training campus (development, recommendations, etc.)
- Internal match
- Everything included in a two-week stay
- Psychological work and report
- Everything included in a three-week stay
- Official competition / external tournament
The timetable may vary depending on the requirements of the player.
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:30 Training
- 11:15 Morning break
- 11:30 Training
- 13:15 Rest and pool
- 14:15 Lunch
- 16:00 Training
- 17:30 Afternoon break
- 17:45 Training
- 19:15 Pool and entertainment
- 20:30 Dinner
- 23:00 Silence
The optional language hour (Spanish, English, or French) will be given during the rest time, lunch/dinner and/or entertainment.